More and more, our customers are choosing to include their web sites on their kiosks
. This is a great way to keep your kiosk information current and to offer a wealth of information very easily. The key to allowing web browsing on a public kiosk is the web browser software. We offer the leading internet kiosk browser to our customers for save and secure web browsing on our kiosks. SiteKiosk offers the following features:
- Surf the Web in a safe and secure manner
- Prevent users from manipulating the operating systems
- Employ the Security Manager to administer access rights under Win2000/XP
- Multilingual browser surface - German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Danish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Freely customizable browser layout due to HTML based skin technology
- Powerful scripting options (SiteKiosk Object Model) for individual customizations
- Allow controlled downloads
- Create surfing areas (allowed/forbidden URLs) in a snap!
- Send E-Mails using the integrated E-Mail client
- Run freely defineable programs directly from HTML pages